...how come they get away with this? I mean, whenever we throw rocks we get grounded, no questions asked. It's not fair. (wink)
After a week of doing almost nothing on our house, they showed up, and, viola, floors!
Yesterday our contractor called and said that the plan is to move the house this coming up Thursday. Which means that everybody needs to hold their breath and pray that everything goes smoothly, it doesn't keep raining (and get pushed of again), we get the house ready in time, and, last but not least, everyone maintains at least the general appearance of sanity (if nothing more.) In fact, I'll make a deal with you; you keep us in your prayers and I'll make sure to take video of the house being moved and post it on here. Promise. So, until then....
2 comments:
Yay floors! It's starting to actually look like a basement. Can't wait to see you again!
hurry!! floors are allways a good thing!! and of course ill pray! a video will be really cool! make sure Colleta is in it!!!lol
Post a Comment