Here are a few of Patrick's favorite things Color: Green
Book: Cowboy Stories
Pass Time: Football
Animal: Horses
Movie: Cowboy Movies
School Subject: Math
Saint: St. Patrick
Sport: Football
Happy Birthday Patrick!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Patrick, Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're six already. I hope you had a great birthday. Your cake looked so yummy. Was it good? I bet it was! Love your friend, Marie
Happy Birthday Patrick!!! My how time flies. Hope you had a great day. We are going fishing this weekend to Lake of the Woods with Keith's sister and husband. Should be a good time. Keith & Maria
Hey Patrick! Your getting to old to keep up with little buddy! Happy (late) Birthday! (Is it just coincidence that your birthday is really close to St. Patricks day? ;)) -Phillip
We have chosen St. Rose of Lima to be the patron saint of our farm, which explains the word Rose in our farm name. The Cedar part of our farm name comes from all of the cedar trees that line our property.
This blog was set up so that all of our friends and family, near and far, will be able to keep up with our fast paced yet exciting life. You will be able to share our little adventures as we journey to do all things "For the Greater Glory of God".
6 comments:
Dear Patrick,
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're six already. I hope you had a great birthday. Your cake looked so yummy. Was it good? I bet it was!
Love your friend,
Marie
Happy Birthday Patrick!!! My how time flies. Hope you had a great day. We are going fishing this weekend to Lake of the Woods with Keith's sister and husband. Should be a good time.
Keith & Maria
Happy Birthday Patrick!
you looked really Happy in all the pictures.enjoy being six,and keep your smile bright! :)
Patrick - Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Six years old - Wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hey little dude! Your getting to old to keep up with! Happy Birthday man!
-Phillip
Hey Patrick! Your getting to old to keep up with little buddy! Happy (late) Birthday! (Is it just coincidence that your birthday is really close to St. Patricks day? ;))
-Phillip
Post a Comment