For starters I hope this blog still finds you still tuning in. I sincerely apologies for the lapse in time since our last post. Lauren has been busy getting ready for the play. Along with play practice she made her own costume, civil war era ball gown. Of course I could have been but just wasn't taking the time.
I am mainly posting tonight just to let everyone know how thankful we (the Wade family) are to have so many family and friends. I have been absolutely amazed to how may people have been watching this blog through the project. We will be posting over the next several days and try to catch you up with the house project and I will ask Lauren to do a post on her play experience.
Teresa and I brought the family out here to Michigan to see Teresa's grandmothers. Yes both her grandmothers are still with us. Grandma Windbiel is 93 and very fragile, Grandma Hendrickson is 89 and just a couple of months from 90th and she is struggling with alzimers. It was important for Teresa to come and see her grandmothers and it has all worked out very well. Of course Bob and Becky have been very gracious in hosting us. I can only imagine the relieve they will feel when their house occupancy shrinks from 11 and a dog back to just the 2 of them.
Here are a couple of photo's from our thanksgiving day. Enjoy and May God bless you on this thanksgiving day.




Happy Thanksgiving and God Less all who read this!.
Oh here is a picture of the house.
3 comments:
God bless you all, Wade family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for the post. I'd been thinking about Teresa's grandmothers before your trip out there. So glad that you are able to celebrate Thanksgiving together with them as well as Teresa's parents.
Thanks for the pictures. I especially like the ones with Teresa's grandmothers. Priceless.
With love and prayers coming your way from Marion,
Carol
Happy Thanksgiving!
the Pictures where wonderful,its so good to see you all Happy and Healthy! thats definitly something to be thankful for!
Love to you all!
Hey gang!
The house looks awesome! Can't believe you fit 6 Wade kids in a sleeping bag:-) Hope your Christmas season is going well. I can't wait to come out and stay for awhile and see all of you! I miss you bunches!!!
God Bless,
Laura
Post a Comment