A little bit of what we've been up to...
Painting...
...painting...
...and more painting!
Catching up with practicing piano...and school. You wouldn't want to see pictures of that though. Trust me. : )
The younger kids have taken over part of the basement as a toy area. They've really been enjoying the space. Just to give you an idea of the game being played in the picture above:
Coletta: Ok, Nathaniel...you can stop breathing now...Nathaniel! Stop Breathing!
Nathaniel: Ok, ok, I'm working on it.
For all who may be wondering, Nathaniel is still with us. I believe that a few of the army men however, are not. That would be due to this individual:
Who? Me?
The cute little puppy has turned into a monster. I guess the fact that her 'sitter had his nose in a book didn't help too much in this incident. Oh, and we've discovered that she loves drop cloths.
I'll try to get more pictures up in the next couple days. We'll see how much spare time I actually have though.
1 comment:
lololol your blog was sooo funny!!
Bonnie has formed the bad habbit of pulling clothes off the clothes line!! :)so i know what you meen by half dog half monster!!
Post a Comment