(Okay, okay, I know that's generally a baseball term, but I needed an interesting title; anyways, I'm so totally clueless about sports I figure I can probably get away with it ;-)
Yesterday was the first soccer game of the season. Every one came home victorious winners, and very excited!
This year was Patrick's first year in soccer. For Patrick's age group the games tend to be more of a fun, kick the ball around type game; they're trying to teach the kids the basics. When Patrick went out on the field, he meant business. After all, he's used to playing and competing against his siblings, kids almost twice his age and size! They ended up having to move him closer to the goal to give the other kids a chance.
Lil' Dynamite
The score for Patrick's team was 14-0; in Patrick's favor.
(Being his sister I can probably get away with bragging that he scored most of them ;-)
....and he scores another one.
Nathaniel didn't waste anytime on the field.
If you look closely you can see his tongue sticking out...
...why is it all my siblings take sports so seriously?
Go Nathaniel!
(He's got that tongue thing going again)
Nathaniel's team's score was 5-3, in his favor.
Nathaniel scored one of the points.
Competition was a little tighter in Jenna and CJ's game.
Do you think they'd noticed that the ball was gone yet?
(That's CJ in the grey)
Go Jenna Go!
Jenna and CJ each scored a goal for their team as well.
The final score was 4-3, in their favor.
Good game everybody!
3 comments:
Good job future olympic soccer players.
nice jog every body!let me know when you are going to state!;)
hey! good job every body!! (let me know when you are going to state!):)
Post a Comment